*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vacation Time
  2. Logan
  3. So Many Choices..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1239434-Vacation-Time
by BB42
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832759
Make your favourite male mutants as fat as you want.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vacation Time

    by: BB42
Logan yawned as he sat up in bed. Finally some time off from these kids. Most of the students at the Institute would be going home for the summer. This left Logan on his own, as the Professor would be going to Scotland to visit his son and Storm was spending it with Evan.
Getting out of bed he scratched his lightly furred pecs. Still in his boxers he made his way down to the kitchen for some breakfast before training. Wait! With no kids who's there to train. Well might as well have a good breakfast. He cooked himself a full Irish with bacon, eggs, beans and sausages. Heaping it all onto a plate he Sat down in front of the TV and wolfed into his meal. This is the life...

You have the following choices:

1. 1 Week later

2. 2 Weeks later

3. After Breakfast

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BB42 (UN: br0kendestiny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1239434-Vacation-Time