*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 Week 0 Work
  2. Vacation Time
  3. Logan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1239466-1-Week-0-Work
by BB42
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832759
Make your favourite male mutants as fat as you want.
This choice: 1 Week later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

1 Week 0 Work

    by: BB42
Sitting at the bar in the kitchen Logan drank his beer greedily. Finishing off his huge steak, he wondered if he should start to work out again. But as he headed to the lounge he knew he wouldn't. Just like he hadn't all week.
After turning on the television Logan opened a large bag of Doritos and began watching Law and Order. After the show his stomach grumbled and he reached for the chips. Surprised after finding it empty he went back tho the kitchen.
After a few minutes Logan was eating another bag of chips while waiting on the chicken in the oven to cook. He rubbed his belly and thought about how much he was eating. It was a lot more than normal but Logan hadn't gained any weight yet, so he decided it was all right.
After he finishing the chicken Logan crashed on the couch with nothing to do except watch the television. Just like all week and dozed off. He woke up to the noise of an explosion in a movie on the television and decided it was time for dinner.....

You have the following choices:

1. Huge Dinner!

*Noteb*
2. The Phone rings

*Noteb*
3. He sees Someone out the Window

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BB42 (UN: br0kendestiny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832759-X-Men-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1239466-1-Week-0-Work