*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Family
  2. Who are ya?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1238795-The-Family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: You're the child's parent, and they've just started to show their powers.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Family

    by: citywalker
So what kind of parent are you? And what about your kids?

Option 1) A 30-year-old widower dad with three sons (9, 10, and 12). The youngest is the one who starts to show signs of divine powers.

Option 2) A 29-year-old married mother with one ten-year-old daughter. She has always seemed a little different, and now you know why.

Option 3) A gay couple, both in their late thirties, who had a son through a surrogate mother, who just so happens to be a goddess herself. Their son, now thirteen, has inherited his mother's abilities and is starting to use them.

Option 4) A 41-year old woman who's tried all her life to have kids, finally resorting to fertility drugs. They end up working, producing twins, one boy and one girl. But the drugs end up having an unexpected side effect.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1238795-The-Family