*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The O'Connor Family
  2. The Family
  3. Who are ya?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1239042-The-OConnor-Family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832525
A child discovers that they have seemingly infinite power.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The O'Connor Family

    by: Unknown
Amber O'Connor is a beautiful single 34-year-old mother of four. She has two extremely cute sons and two very hot daughters. The sons are 14-year-old Steven and 12-year-old David. The daughters are 13-year-old Sara and 11-year-old Julie. Ether David or Julie is going to get the power. They are both bisexual, sexually aggressive, and they are still virgins. They are extremely curious about everything, and if they became god like, they would be a mixture of playful to evil. They both have micro and macro fantasies. They frequently think about ether shrinking people down, then doing bad things to them, or they think about being giants, not mega giants, but giants, around 60 to 200 feet tall. They would love to reenact a giant monster movie with himself or herself as ether a giant, or a giant hungry monster. David and Julie have always been interested in aliens, giant monsters, normal size monsters, super villains, invisibility, lit-vore, giants, shrinking, and the ability to move objects with their minds. They are also interested in sex and want to experiment. If they became gods, who could stop them?

First, who gets the power?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. David gets the power?

*Noteb*
2. Julie gets the power?

3. Steven gets the power?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832525-The-GodChild/cid/1239042-The-OConnor-Family