*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The magician
  2. Superman
  3. DC
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830954-Hot-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2633308-The-magician
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1830954
A collection of Weight Gain (Muscle, Fat, or Both) of various males in different genre.
This choice: Superboy (teenager)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The magician

    by: Sten
Clark woke up for another boring day of school. He was always the kid that was bullied in class and his parents have told him that it's not an good idea to use his powers. "the less the now the better" they say. Clark had taken a shower and eaten, but when he saw that he was late for school. "bye mom, bye dad" he said and ran off to school.

At the end of the road when he was almost at school, he saw a magician sitting at a table. He had cards in his hands and on the table and there were two potions on the table. One with a green liquid and one with a gross brown liquid.
"care to play?" the magician asked when Clark walked by.
He was already late for school, but who cares about school so he said: "sure, what's the game?" he asked.

"Very well, I'm going to put two cards on the table and I look at one card in my hands and put it next to the other two."
"then I'm going to shuffle them and you have to guess which one I had in my hands! If you win you get to chose a potion he said pointing next to him."
"What's in those potions? " Clark asked.
Maybe you will find out for yourself, but they make you bigger"
"Shall we play"? " the magician asked.

You have the following choices:

1. Yes let's

*Noteb*
2. No I'm already to late for school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sten (UN: stenfk53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FluffyOtters has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830954-Hot-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2633308-The-magician