*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A big outcome
  2. The magician
  3. Superman
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830954-Hot-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2633313-A-big-outcome
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1830954
A collection of Weight Gain (Muscle, Fat, or Both) of various males in different genre.
This choice: Yes let's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A big outcome

    by: Sten
"Yes please" Clark said excited for the game. He was going to win for sure. The magician took one card out of the pile. Clark used his x-ray vision to see the card. It was an heart 9. The magician put the card by the other two on the table and shuffled. "pick your card."

Clark used his ray vision again and saw that the good card the left one was. "this one." he said pointing at the left card.
"alright, checking if it's true." "well done!" the magician said and showed the card to Clark. "you picked the right card! Chose your potion!"

Clark looked at the potions and pointed at the....

You have the following choices:

1. Clark wants the green potion (muscle growth)

*Noteb*
2. Clark wants the brown potion (fattening)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sten (UN: stenfk53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FluffyOtters has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1830954-Hot-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2633313-A-big-outcome