*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An experiment gone wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223475-An-experiment-gone-wrong
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1826134
Because of a malfunctioning experiment, Lauren is teleporting uncontrollably... naked.
Chapter #1

An experiment gone wrong

    by: Tony C
One morning, Lauren was in the kitchen having breakfast before she left for school. Her mother had left for work and her father, a scientist, was in the basement working on a project. It was a usual day for Lauren, until she heard an explosion in the basement.

Fearing for her father, Lauren ran down to the basement. The lights were out and she couldn’t see him. “Dad!,” she screamed. “Are you alright?”

Her father, Steven, replied back, “Get out of here, Lauren. It’s not safe here.”

“What are you talking about? What just happened?”

“A device I was working on malfunctioned. It’s shooting out energy around the room.” Then another explosion happened.

“Dad!”

“Leave, Lauren. I can handle this.”

“I’m not leaving you.” Lauren walked further into the basement, only to be hit by the same energy.

“Lauren!”

Steven found a flashlight and pointed it in the area where the last explosion had happened, the same area where Lauren had just been hit. She was no longer there, but the clothes she had been wearing were in a pile on the floor. He now knew two things: that his teleportation device worked, and that wherever his daughter was at the moment, she wasn’t wearing any clothes!

Where does Lauren end up?

You have the following choices:

1. A park

2. Her school

3. New York City

4. Las Vegas

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223475-An-experiment-gone-wrong