*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her school
  2. An experiment gone wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223477-Her-school
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1826134
Because of a malfunctioning experiment, Lauren is teleporting uncontrollably... naked.
This choice: Her school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her school

    by: Tony C
Lauren was no longer in her basement, or anywhere in her house. She was at her school, in a classroom, and completely naked. When she realized that, she screamed. The only good thing about that was that she was the only one in the room.

Then she heard a male voice say, “Who’s there?” Her scream had drawn attention. She ran into a closet to hide. She kept the door slightly open to see if anyone was going to enter the room. It was still early, so she knew all the students would be outside, waiting to be let into the school, but the teachers and other staff would already be in the building.

After a few minutes of waiting, no one came in the room, so she figured she was safe for the time being. That gave her time to think about everything that had happened so far. She had been at home, and then she wasn’t anymore. And she somehow lost all her clothes. And it had something to do with whatever her father was doing in the basement. She needed to get back home and see if he was okay.

You have the following choices:

1. She tries to get back home

2. Someone comes into the room

3. She teleports again

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826134-Teleporting-ENF/cid/1223477-Her-school