*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Expansion/Inflation
  2. Caster
  3. More girls!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1585704-Body-ExpansionInflation
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1825008
The girls of Fate/Stay Night expand, get pregnant, gain weight, etc. You decide how!
This choice: Body Expansion/Inflation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Body Expansion/Inflation

    by: shinn
For this idea, Let's stick with the Caster of Carnival phanstasm. This is still FSN but this is a more comedic Caster, who, in this case, would be more willing to the idea of inflation or expansion of any kind. With that idea under way, let's get going.

Caster or under her real name, Medea is a powerful magus capable of many form of magic. However she has led a horrible and tragic life.... until she met her master, Souichirou Kuzuki. After knowing him for only a short time. Caster has fallen in love with Souichirou and is totally willing to do anything for him. However, Souichirou is oblivious of this even though Caster has tried many times to get him to notice her. When the two aren't plotting or trying to kill someone, Souichirou is your average with a scary personality and Caster acts like your average housewife, even wearing, everyday housewife clothing.

So one day while Souichirou was out, Caster was left at the temple and decided to watch T.V. by herself. Caster, in her housewife outfit, is sitting about eating some snacks while wondering how to impress her master.

Caster: "Oh why does master have to be so focused all the time. I wish he would notice me. In term of looks, i'm the definition of cute. I mean, my elf ears are adorable." Caster continues to figure out why her master to so oblivious a commercial involving a busty girl in a bikini comes on. The commercial catches Caster's eye and she stands up in excitement and says, "Yes that would work, I've heard that Japanese man are all attracted to busty women. If i can increase my bust, master WILL take notice of me and marry me on spot."

Being carried on by this idea, Caster rushes off to....

You have the following choices:

1. Check her spell books.

*Noteb*
2. Just happens to have a potion in mind.

*Noteb*
3. Anything else guys? (For ideas that aren't mine.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shinn (UN: throne642 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1585704-Body-ExpansionInflation