*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1588248-Check-her-spell-books
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1825008
The girls of Fate/Stay Night expand, get pregnant, gain weight, etc. You decide how!
This choice: Check her spell books.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Check her spell books.

    by: shinn
Caster runs off to her library and begins to search around for a spell-book that will help in her plan to get a better bust. Caster looks about for quite some time and finally finds a book she could use. Inside of the book is a section labeled "Bust expanding." Caster never hear of such a spell type before but according to the book they we're used in the old days by women to make themselves more desirable to men. Caster isn't sure what to make off the spells she finds within the pages of the spell-book but she is determined to find one that will give her a desirable result. Soon enough Caster finds one and decides to use it right away. Caster opens up a magic circle and begins to chant the spell in question. After chanting the spell, a wind bursts into the room and hits Caster. Her magic circle disappears and she falls to the ground landing on her butt. Caster gets up and looks to see that nothing has happen to her. However before Caster can give a sigh of disappointment, her breasts start growing. Caster is unable to believe her eyes, her spell worked and now her normal size chest was growing larger and larger. Caster breasts bust out of her outfit and stop growing around the size of fully inflated basketballs. Caster still has a bra covering her boobs and it seems like it would hold out even if Caster got even bigger. Caster grabs her big melons and instantly realizes something. Her breasts were inflated. They were loaded with helium. I.e. Balloon boobs.

Caster realized that her master would have no desire for these types of boobs but as she goes to find a reversal spell.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Caster needs a bit of help this time.

*Noteb*
2. The spell activates, inflating her up more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shinn (UN: throne642 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825008-FateStay-Night-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1588248-Check-her-spell-books