*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2977826-Eureka-turns-blue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Eureka turns blue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Eureka turns blue

    by: bellyinflater
Eureka got settled in with the bush connected to her, or was she connected to it. She wasn’t completely sure anymore as she was in harmony with it. She had stopped growing along the way back to the ship and hadn’t gained an inch in size since then. No matter, she can feel that she will get much bigger in time and eventually change colors and such.

“Feeling any different?” Renton asked.

“Not really. I do feel like I’m changing a bit.” Eureka said.

“You’ll be changing more than a bit at this point.” Talho said.

They talked for a while when Eureka felt a light sensation filling her body. Talho and Renton watched as her pale skin began to turn blue. She looked at herself and saw the coloring spreading all across her body and darkening from the aquamarine like her hair to a standard blue to dark blue and then settling on a violet-blue color. This was interesting and was a vast difference in color than her hair is. Her hair didn’t change one bit but the end where it attached to the branch where it was a brown-aquamarine mix of both. She was a bir freaked out by that but accepted it nonetheless.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eureka swells up again

*Noteb*
2. Eureka gets plucked

*Noteb*
3. Renton asks something

4. Eureka feels strange

*Noteb*
5. She detaches from the bush

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2977826-Eureka-turns-blue