*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2977830-Eureka-feels-strange
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Eureka feels strange  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Eureka feels strange

    by: bellyinflater
Eureka liked how things were going and how well she was handling it. The bush continued to ensure her safety and well taken care of while attached to it but was unaware of what was going to happen to her. Eureka was sitting in the area that they set her up in with a book in her lap reading when she felt it. It felt a bit odd but good to her. The kids were around her asleep so she just continued reading.

“Must be nothing. I guess I’m still getting use to being a bloated blue girl that’s becoming a blueberry.” Eureka thought.

She continued with her book and felt the feeling growing within her but she ignored it. The ultraviolet light that was shining onto her bush felt nice on her as well and thought it might be the cause. That or she might be growing or changing again. The feeling changed a bit and she realized she was...

You have the following choices:

1. Goinig to turn into an actual blueberry

*Noteb*
2. Become a bush

3. Explode

*Noteb*
4. Rapidly grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/2977830-Eureka-feels-strange