*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1721220-Side-Effects-May-Include-Uncontrollable-Lactation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: She takes some pills that induce lactation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Side Effects May Include Uncontrollable Lactation.

    by: Unknown
Nicole strides over to the package sitting on her bed. It's been sitting there for a while, but she's been waiting to open it up. Waiting for the perfect moment -- this moment. She leans down, letting her huge tits hang heavily beneath her, and pats the box's surface. Excitement stirs within her; her nipples harden at the thought of what's to come.

"Oh, shit," she murmurs to herself, before heading over to the kitchen. Her boobs wobble heavily as she walks... they're already so big and so heavy, but it's not enough -- they need to be bigger, even more perfect than they already are. Her bare feet pad on the floor as she walks to her kitchen counter and grabs a pair of scissors.

When she gets back to the bedroom she cuts the box open, careful not to damage the item inside. She throws the receipt and instruction booklet away as she tears into the box, almost desperate to get to the item itself. And then she finds it: a bottle of pills.

Nicole's knees almost give out as she picks up the bottle. It's a decently-sized thing, filled with enough pills to last a while. It's fairly nondescript, with the requisite warnings and other medical mumbo-jumbo printed on the side. Nicole opens the cap and taps a few pills into her hand. "Fuck yes," she giggles as she puts the pills to her lips.

Without much thought Nicole pops the pills into her mouth and swallows.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She has some fun with her new, lactating tits.

2. Her roommate suddenly bursts into the room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1721220-Side-Effects-May-Include-Uncontrollable-Lactation