*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1721230-Dammit-Rachel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: Her roommate suddenly bursts into the room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dammit, Rachel!

    by: Unknown
The pills don't have much of a taste to them, but Nicole still makes a face as she swallows them down. She plops down on the bed and licks her lips, looking down at her tits. They don't look different. It'll probably take a little while for the pills to take effect, but the anticipation is killing her. She can't wait until they swell with delicious milk. The thought excites her.

Nicole bites her lower lip and cups her breasts in her hands, feeling their weight, their softness, their curves. She sighs happily as she hefts her tits up and squeezes them. Her toes curl with delight. With a smile, Nicole lifts her boobs higher until her nipples are near her face -- they haven't started growing yet, but they're still huge. Her tongue slowly emerges from between her lips and slides along the tip of her nipple. Nicole can't help but moan as she laps at her own nipples. She closes her eyes and takes one in her mouth. It's hard to smile at the moment, but Nicole somehow manages it as she begins to suck on her own tit.

And then the door bursts open.

The door is barely open before the intruder starts speaking. "Nicole, I need your charger and --" Nicole drops her breast from her mouth and turns around. Standing near the doorway to Nicole's bedroom is a young woman, about the same age as Nicole. She's pale white, with long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Like Nicole, she is very pretty, but what really sets her apart from the average woman is her chest. Her beauty isn't the only thing she has in common with Nicole: like her roommate, her tits are enormous. They're about the same size as Nicole's, maybe slightly smaller; unlike Nicole, however, she currently has her boobs hidden away beneath a white t-shirt. She's wearing an open, black, designer vest over her shirt, as well as a pair of tight blue jeans. She's barefoot. "Oh."

"Oh, shit!" Nicole spins around and plants her palms over her nipples in a futile attempt at modesty. "Fuck, I thought the door was locked!" She's not sure if she's actually embarrassed or not.

"Sorry, sorry!" Rachel turns her back to Nicole. "I shouldn't have barged in!"

Nicole hops off the bed and takes a shirt out of her dresser. She pulls on the shirt and shudders as the fabric passes over her saliva-coated nipple. "It's okay!" she says, laughing. She's actually pretty okay with it. She turns and grins at Rachel. "So... did you like what you saw?" She laughs as the question leaves her lips.

Rachel turns around and laughs back. "Oh, totally," she says sarcastically. "At least now I know what you do when I'm not around."

"Oh, really?" Nicole asks.

"Totes. Not that I'm surprised."

Nicole leans in. Her tits practically brush against the bed. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Really? Girl, I see you ogle yourself all the time. You're clearly obsessed."

Nicole shrugs. "Well, can you blame me?" Rachel just laughs. "Besides, you're not one to talk, Miss Webcam."

"Hey!" Rachel giggles. "That's different."

"Pffffft. How so?"

Rachel grins. "Duh. My babies have an audience." She giggles and shakes her tits.

Nicole bursts into laughter. "Oh, okay."

Rachel approaches the bed. Her eyes drift to the pill bottle. "Hey, what's that?"

Nicole's still grinning. "Well..."

You have the following choice:

1. She explains the pills and shares them with Rachel.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1721230-Dammit-Rachel