*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814444-Homer-Simpson-weight-gain-story/cid/2122530-Wait-the-whole-hour-then-feed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1814444
A simpsons based weight gain story focusing primarily on Homer
This choice: Wait the whole hour then feed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wait the whole hour then feed

    by: Dude
Despite the growling in his belly, Homer knew that this formula was still in a testing phase and decided to follow the instructions exactly. He was allowed to drink a maximum of three a day, one before breakfast, one before lunch and one before dinner but he had to wait an hour between drinking it and eating.

Homer set a timer for an hour, and it was the slowest hour of his life. He was so hungry, his belly growled and wanted feeding but he just couldn't risk it with this untested product.

Soon his timer went off and Homer charged into the kitchen, grabbing anything and everything he could to stuff into his belly. Doughnuts, cookies, beer, pork rinds, nuts, chips, dip, ice cream and more were devoured by the hungry Homer as he sat there and watched TV.

A good two hours of stuffing and Homer finally felt full and content, his belly was extremely firm and could barely be dented by his fingers as he prodded and rubbed it. Feeling full and tired, Homer decided to get ready for bed and get some sleep.

The next morning, Homer awoke and walked into his bathroom. Looking in the mirror he was shocked to see that his belly seemed bigger, his pajama top was pulled tight across the front and the buttons were slightly starting to strain. Extremely excited, Homer stripped down to get an accurate reading from the scales.

The dial span around frantically until it landed on....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 249, a gain of 10lbs

2. 259, a gain of 20lbs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dude (UN: swish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814444-Homer-Simpson-weight-gain-story/cid/2122530-Wait-the-whole-hour-then-feed