*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814444-Homer-Simpson-weight-gain-story/cid/2155216-259-a-gain-of-20lbs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1814444
A simpsons based weight gain story focusing primarily on Homer
This choice: 259, a gain of 20lbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

259, a gain of 20lbs

    by: Dude
Extremely excited, Homer stripped down to get an accurate reading from the scales. The dial span around frantically until it landed on...259lbs!

Homer's eyes widened at the sight of the scales reading that he had gained 20lbs. Not only that, 20lbs in one day! 'Ooo hehe oh my' Homer said as he smiled and placed his hand on his bare belly that felt extremely soft to the touch.

Homer continued to smile and rub his fattened belly, and thought how amazing it was. His hand drifted around his fat sphere and began to play with the overhang line. Homer then felt something touch his belly underneath. Smiling even wider, Homer realised it was his member prodding into his fat belly.

Reaching down with his right hand, homer played with his member whilst his left hand rubbed his bigger belly. He began to breathe heavily and closed his eyes as it felt incredible, all homer could think about was how fat he was going to get, how hot he would look and how he would soon never have to work again.

Using his left hand, he moved his index finger inside his belly button and moved it around. Homer moaned loudly and suddenly shot his load. It hit the underside of his belly and areas around it. Using the wall, homer breathlessly rested his arm against it. He slapped his belly and grabbed a towel from the towel rack in front of him and wiped his love juice off of him.

He turned to get off the scales, still out of breath and entered the shower. The water covering his fat as it shot out from the shower. As incredible as the sensation he just experienced was, Homer didn't know whether he wanted to continue to take the product or not. Taking it would make him fatter quicker but it would take away the rewarding feeling of a slow gain...

Homer thought to himself, looking down at his belly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Don't take any more

2. Use it for the next couple of days

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dude (UN: swish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814444-Homer-Simpson-weight-gain-story/cid/2155216-259-a-gain-of-20lbs