*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1271839-The-Z-Team-Origins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: The Z Team: Origins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Z Team: Origins

    by: Knight Owl
WARNING: This arc contains content that some viewers may find offensive, you have been warned

Hi, my name is Alexis Reinhouser. I am 14 years old, and was raised in a strongly Catholic home. My dad jetted out when I was about 2 years old. I live with my mom, my twin sister Aleia, and my 13 year old little sister Anna, but she's at her friend's house for the weekend. Anyway, this is my story.

Mom, can I tell you something? Yes sweetheart? I- you inhale then exhale. I like girls... especially their feet.... Alexis Henrietta von Reinhouser, you are now disowned! Now get out of my sight you shameless slutty lesbian whore! But mom you... you're supposed to... support... nurture... love... acceptance... You start twitching and spazzing and feel something inside your heart change. DEATH... Leah, I know that you're the Grim Reaper and have powers, hold her down... You go to the kitchen... You come back with a large butcher knife in your hand. Let's see, to slit your throat? Nah, too quick. Stab you in the heart? Ha ha, that's symbolic. Gauge your eyes out? No, I want you to see this. Or just gut you like a pig? Hmm, too messy. Leah gasps, Lexi! Can it Leah! YOU have to collect her soul for the Council. But I- Leah thinks back to all of the times mom has mistreated her. You know what Lexi, you're right! This will be fun, mwahahaha! You decide to go with her heart, because she metaphorically stabbed you in the heart, so you decide to return the favor physically. You kneel over your mother. Time to die bitch! You plunge the knife into your mother's heart, watching her eyes widen. A-alexis, why? Cause you suck at being a mother! Leah! Do the honors. Gladly, tee hee. Leah uses her death touch and ends your mother's life. She then summons her scythe and uses it to slice open your mother's lifeless body. She collects the soul in her soul bag to present to the Council. Nice job Leah, you hi five her. Ouch! Damn girl, you need to cut your fingernails! What the hell? I just cut them yesterday. You concentrate and look at your hand, to your amazement, your nails shorten back to their original length. I wonder... you concentrate and to your astonishment, your boobs grow and your back starts to hurt. Ok, back to normal, not worth it. Now if can just use this power for combat then... Your turn your hand into a sword and slice a lamp clean in half. Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna be a supervillain! Want in Leah? Yeah sure, why not. Wait, what about when Anna gets home? If she wants to join, let her, if not, I'll just kill her...

You have the following choice:

1. Anna Comes Back Home...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1271839-The-Z-Team-Origins