*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1276975-Anna-Comes-Back-Home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Anna Comes Back Home...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anna Comes Back Home...

    by: Knight Owl
Anna: Hey, guys, mom wanted you to... It's about time Lexi. Leah: Anna, you feeling ok? Anna: Just fine. I need to show you something. She takes off her T-shirt and is now standing in front of you in her bra. You: Umm. Anna: Oops, forgot to turn around. She turns around and to your surprise she has two tiny raven or crow wings on her back. Now you see why I always locked the door whenever I took a shower. And, I can do this, she waves her hand at a lamp (you have alot of lamps) and it just explodes for no apparent reason, chaos majic, gotta love it. You: So Anna, I've decided to be a supervillain, you in? Anna: Why not. Leah: We need monikers! You: Leah, just say codenames, jeez. The Valkyrie. Anna: He he. You: What? Anna: Nothing. Hmm... Bird Witch! No, that's stupid, Angel Witch. Leah: Reaper is the only thing makes sense for me. Anna: There is a being known only as, the Catalyst, this being is said to be able to make any Metahuman more powerful. You: Next stop, the Catalyst! Wait: I need to find Emily, she'll know how to find this being. Leah: Uggh, the Anarchist? You: Yes.
Emily's House
You ring the bell. Emily: You need to find the Catalyst, dont you? You: Yeah, and I dont even wanna know why you know that. Emily: Not only am I a genius, I'm also a mind reader. The Catalyst is in Northern Romania. Also, my codename will be Hardware just so you know. Anna: Transylvania, cool.
Transylvania
???: You seek more power do you? Follow me. To your surprise, the hooded figure takes off it's hood. You: Wow... ???: I am Scarlet Alucard, Daughter of Dracula and the one called the Catalyst. Now I am going to bite all of you, but since you are all technically not human, you will be more powerful instead of becoming Vampires. Do you accept? All: Sure. She proceeds to bite everyone finishing with Anna. Anna's wings grow to the size that an angel would have, she can probably fly with those now. Her hair turns from blonde to jet black and her eyes from blue to purple. Anna: Whoa, I've never felt this much energy before- ACCIDENS MENTIS ABSTERGET! Everyone's memories of Anna disappear in an instant, including hers. Anna: Ow, my head. Where am I? Who am I? I think my name was Anna? No, Elana? Yeah, that's it. You: Leah, we gotta go turn in mom's soul to the Council. Leah: Right, got it! Emily: I wanna meet this "Council". Scarlet: The Council of Supernatural Affairs huh? I gotta check up with them, it's been, oh, 300 years maybe? Elana: I dont know any of you, but can I come? You: If you're evil, then yeah. I've got three on the team already. Scarlet: Four, I haven't been nearly evil enough lately. Elana: Then I guess you have a spot for an Angel Witch then? You: Sure um, what's your name? Elana: Elana, um... I dont remember my middle and last name... You: Alright, too much chit chat. We leave for the Council building.

You have the following choice:

1. Time to Meet the Council

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1276975-Anna-Comes-Back-Home