*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/3234426-The-secret-life-of-objects
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1807463
You die one day as are reincarnated as an inanimate object!!!
This choice: 1.Danielle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The secret life of objects

    by: Man in black
Dani walks into her apartment laundry room and grabs you holding you up to her face.
“ well I guess you’re dry enough anyway it doesn’t matter I’m late,” she says and she exits you in her hand.


You watch as you’re dropped into a laundry basket and carried upstairs. Then the girl is pushing through a door and enters an apartment. Which seems to be relatively empty as a TV plays in the background. Then Dani collapses onto the couch and slides you’re partner on her feet. You have just enough time to see her outfit jeans and a hoodie. Before you were slid onto her foot, and then shoved into a pair of well-worn purple Sketchers. The smell hits you and you want to cry. One because you’re not sure how long you’ll be in here, and too because you don’t know what’s going on. In fact, where is Dani going?

You have the following choices:

1. To the grocery store where she’s a cashier

*Noteb*
2. To the movies

*Noteb*
3. On a walk

*Noteb*
4. To the library

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AppleBottomJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/3234426-The-secret-life-of-objects