*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/3234431-Just-another-manic-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1807463
You die one day as are reincarnated as an inanimate object!!!
This choice: To the grocery store where she’s a cashier  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Just another manic Monday

    by: Man in black
It’s a rainy ugly day as Dani pushes open the doors to her apartment building. But she still has to work rents due and nobody else is going to pay it for her, and suddenly Danny growls and you cry. As your plunged into a puddle.
“ oh come on fucking shit!” You and Dannie cry at the same time, and you laugh a melancholy laugh.


Because that’s all you can do now you’re an object and nothing else. Just a sock for a girl you don’t even know are you even in the US and what city, and does it even matter anymore. As you hear a loud bus engine, your pounded and feel yourself go up steps. Only getting a break when Dannie takes her seat. Then pulls out her wireless headphones and plays music on her phone now do we stick with Dannie for her shift or cut to when she gets home?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The story of her shift

*Noteb*
2. Cut to when she gets home

*Noteb*
3. Move onto another object

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AppleBottomJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807463-Reincarnated-as-an-Object/cid/3234431-Just-another-manic-Monday