*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more
  2. it happened
  3. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/1212423-more
by mr.M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1807327
a teacher discovers a device that can let her do anything
This choice: more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

more

    by: Lester
The new and improved teacher had a nice bubble butt and 48FF cup breasts that stuck out in her tight top which made her breasts look like they would explode out. After getting dressed the teacher took off to work but instead of being in a tight top she put on her playboy bunny outfit which showed off her massive cleavage and made her look "fuckable". She sat at her desk and watched the expressions of her students as they entered. Today ,however, they had to take a test which made it easier on the teacher. Half way through the test she felt something warm then it rushed to one spot: her chest, quickly looking around to see if anyone notice as she looked back down she saw her breasts grow to 57KKK cup. Her breasts were soft and perky and her nipples were poking holes through her uniform.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The student starts growing her some more

2. The student starts having sex with the teacher

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lester (UN: lesterfester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/1212423-more