*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/1277545-The-students-start-having-sex-with-the-teacher
by mr.M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1807327
a teacher discovers a device that can let her do anything
This choice: The student starts having sex with the teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The students start having sex with the teacher

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
As some of her students were finishing up their tests, she noticed her breasts had made yet another growth spurt, now 61LL cups. However, the other thing happening was her clothes were shifting. Her playboy bunny outfit was turning into a tiny pink tubetop that looked like nothing more than a tiny ribbon ribbon wrapped over her breasts with a red heart in the center, and the lower half all but vanished, becoming nothing but a black leather micro miniskirt that just did come to the bottom of your squeezable ass. Her skin tanned a bit as well as a few years were trimmed off her, now making her almost indistinguishable from a college sophomore.

As another one of the male students comes up with a test, Mrs. Oates' libido spikes, and she can't help herself anymore. She jumps onto her desk, spreading her leg in a crab walk stance, showing the whole class her smooth but wet pussy under the ridiculously short skirt, exclaiming, "Extra credit to everyone that fucks this horny teacher!!" Right away, the boy handing up the test, as though compelled by an otherworldy force, jumped up on the desk, unzipped his pants, and thrusts his erect member into her snatch. Another boy go up and ran behind her, taking her anally at the same time. A cheerleader then runs up, flips up onto the desk, lands on Amanda's shoulders, and forces her vagina into the teachers mouth.

As other students go wild and pair off, fucking with fellow students, one of the smart nerdy girls exclaims, "Has everyone lost their mind?" Along with her, only four other students refused to join in the orgy.

The boys ramming it into the teacher both exclaim, "I... I'm cumming!!"

Suddenly, the belt buckle and earrings began to glow heavily. What was happening?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1807327-magic-horny-teachers/cid/1277545-The-students-start-having-sex-with-the-teacher