*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2048080-Lalia-enter-the-Eating-Contest
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: Lalia enter the Eating Contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lalia enter the Eating Contest

    by: las moras
Lalia was grinning from ear to ear as she sat down at an eating contest being held at the local mall. She couldn't wait, a chance to stuff her face with a big cash prize at the end of it. The rules were simple each round the contestants would be given a new dish to eat whoever lasted the longest without getting full won.

The bell rang and the contest started and Lalia chowed down easily clearing the first five rounds it took before someone dropped out. After that more and more of the contestants started dropping out has the rounds went on but the meals no matter how generous couldn't make a dent in Lalia's appetite.

After over a dozen rounds it became apparent that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2048080-Lalia-enter-the-Eating-Contest