*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2107183-There-was-someone-at-the-contest-who-could-actu
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
This choice: There was someone at the contest who could actually keep up with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There was someone at the contest who could actu...

    by: las moras
Lalia was still eating as greedily as she had for the entire contest even as all but one of the other competitors had dropped out. The redhead's belly was rounding and poking out from under her shirt but that did nothing to diminish her enthusiasm or appetite. What surprised her however was the realization that there was someone else there who is eating just as swiftly and greedily as she was specifically a...

You have the following choices:

1. Woman her age with a figure much like her own as well.

2. A little girl.

3. More choices.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/2107183-There-was-someone-at-the-contest-who-could-actu