*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/2932491-The-wind-blew-them-onto-somewhere-on-George
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: The wind blew them onto somewhere on George  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The wind blew them onto somewhere on George

    by: Unknown
George casually put his feet up on the table and started eating his sandwich. He closed his eyes and sighed in satisfaction, savoring the taste. Taking out his phone, he browsed through it, hoping to find something entertaining. He honestly didn't care what it was, he just wanted to have some time to relax after his long week of school. The teenager smiled to himself, completely unaware of the chaos going on in the exact same room.


Everyone on the ship screamed in horror as a huge gust of wind blew the ship away from the window it was trying to reach, causing it to spiral towards the giant boy. The tiny people closed their eyes, preparing for the ship to crash onto the floor or table and kill everyone instantly. Fortunately for them, the ship didn't crash on the floor, but instead on a vast, alien surface. The people opened their eyes and the captain sighed in relief. "Good, we're alive. But..where are we?"

The tiny ship had actually landed on....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. George's hair

2. George's foot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/2932491-The-wind-blew-them-onto-somewhere-on-George