*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/2932506-Georges-foot
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: George's foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

George's foot

    by: Unknown
The captain and passengers stared at the vast, skin-colored surface they landed on, still not sure of where they were. They could see huge, flesh-colored ridges the size of enormous hills, and incredibly deep canyons. They all looked up to see the largest things they had ever seen in their entire lives. The two flesh-colored structures on either side of them were impossibly gigantic. They seemed large enough to effortlessly crush an entire city. And then, a woman realized where they were. "Captain," she said in horror, "I-I think we're on this kid's foot.. We need to get out of here, like right now!" The captain frantically ran to the controls in search of the ignition.

George laughed as he watched a video that he found amusing. Taking another bite out of his sandwich, he casually shifted his foot. This simple action was a disaster for the microscopic people trapped on his body. The passengers screamed as the ship was thrown into one of the immeasurably huge structures. A passenger screamed, "Captain start the ship now!" Panicked, the captain said, "I'm trying to find the ignition! Aha! There it is!" He started the ship's ignition, and....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The ignition started and the ship flew to safety

2. The ignition didn't work

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/2932506-Georges-foot