*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1133093-The-wind-blew-them-onto-his-sandwich
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: The wind blew them onto his sandwich  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The wind blew them onto his sandwich

    by: Liam
"WOOAAAAHHHH!" the whole ship cried. Just as they had turned around to leave via the wide open window, a massive gust of wind blew them way off track. The ship alarms sounded and panic grew through the ship. Everyone was terrified that the ship would crash land onto the floor then the smashed ship would be crushed to even less by a stomping giant 15 year old. But suddenly, the ship's landing was softened. Looking out of the window, the captain saw a vast expanse of white. "Well well well, aren't we lucky! Could've been killed, but this might just save us..." he gasped. But then, the giant picked up the sandwich. "W-we're moving!" a man exclaimed. The captain screamed, now twigging the fate the ship faced. "On second thoughts, we're gonna be killed..." he whispered, as a vast white fabric wall zoomed past, "We're headed straight for his belly!"
"N-no! He can't just EAT US!" a lady at the back screamed frantically.
"Do something! S-start the ship, we'll fly off!" her friend screamed. Not quite willling to give up, the captain pressed the ignition and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1133093-The-wind-blew-them-onto-his-sandwich