*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/3282081-It-started-and-the-ship-flew-off-just-in-time
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: It started and the ship flew off just in time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It started and the ship flew off just in time

    by: Something
The ship was moved closer to the teenager's mouth as it opened, revealing the saliva dripping across the inside in anticipation for his sandwich. All of the passengers panicked at the sight of this and frantically tried to escape as the captain kept trying and failing to get the ship to work.

The tiny passengers were extremely lucky, since the captain managed to get the ship started right as the boy's teeth came down behind them. The people celebrated their survival as they prepared to leave, but their relief didn't last long as the ship suddenly started falling.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The ship crashes into the floor

*Noteb*
2. It crashes somewhere on George

*Noteb*
3. It lands somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Something (UN: something19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/3282081-It-started-and-the-ship-flew-off-just-in-time