*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1140035-A-big-break-out-meal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: three times her weight.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A big break-out meal

    by: marioman
Obeying his new mistress's commands, the chef began to fetch her some food. When he came back, he had enough food that was three times her weight. Though considering how little she weighed after being in an asylum without food for so long, it really wasn't that much. She didn't care though, she was hungry!

Azula grabbed the food with her hands and began to devour it like a starving animal. Bread, pastries, meats, and other things all found their way into her stomach. Speaking of, her stomach was actually growing right before the frightened chef's eyes, inflating like a water balloon! He couldn't explain why Azula was so hungry or how she could eat this much, but he knew it couldn't be good.

After some time, the pile of food was gone, save for some crumbs and stains on the floor. Azula rubbed her beach ball-sized belly gingerly, loving its feeling. "So nice, perhaps when I enact my revenge I can live this way forever..." Azula said.

"Um, is, is there anything else I can get you?" the chef said, not wanting to provoke the psychotic hungry fire-bender.

Azula gave the chef an evil look...

You have the following choices:

1. She demands twice as much food

2. She eats him!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 marioman (UN: mariomaster88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1140035-A-big-break-out-meal