*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1249038-A-different-colored-beam-hits-Ken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: A different colored beam hits Ken  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A different colored beam hits Ken

    by: GrowthLover
"...." Ken's sentence came to a complete halt as a purple colored beam shot out and hit him.

You blink as you realize his clothes were becoming very very tight. He lets out a moan, as his pocket rocket becomes much more noticeable. His shorts rip off, revealing some tighty whiteys, as his thigh muscles and calf muscles expand, followed by rips in his shirt as his biceps and triceps exploded in size.

"Ken you okay?" You ask as you walk to face him. Ken was about to answer, when his shirt completely gave way, revealing a rock-hard 6 pack abdomen.

You gape as it sinks in: Ken, the 11 year old kid, with the body of a professional wrestler!

The siren sounded again.

You have the following choices:

1. The orange beam hits Ken again

*Noteb*
2. The purple beam hits Ken again

3. A different colored beam hits Ken.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrowthLover (UN: sweetsurrender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1249038-A-different-colored-beam-hits-Ken