*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2582772-The-orange-beam-hits-Ken-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: The orange beam hits Ken again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The orange beam hits Ken again

    by: thisguy
Ken stood there for a moment, eyes closed and breathing a little heavily as if he had just exerted himself.

"Ken, are you okay?" you ask again, becoming slightly worried.

Ken lifted his head, smiling, "Of course! Look at me!" He pointed to a baseball sized bicep for emphasis.

You had to admit, he had a point. From his huge round delts and wide lats to his thick thighs and sculpted calves, this kid was built!

And from the looks of things, Ken was quite happy with the changes. He ran a hand across his meaty pecs and down his chiseled abs, and you thought you caught a twitch in Ken's taught briefs as he brought his hand away and began flexing his newfound muscles.

"This is great!" he exclaimed "I wonder what's going to happen next?"

As Ken began exploring his new physique, the lights began flashing again.

"We're about to find out" you groan inwardly just as the orange beam engulfed Ken again.

The growth seemed slow at first, but if Ken's moans were any indication, it wouldn't stay that way. He slowly gained an inch, then two, the seams of his remaining clothing creaking audibly under the strain. Then, the growth suddenly accelerated, quickly passing six feet.

And just as fast as it had begun, Ken's growth petered to a halt, leaving him standing among the fluttering tatters of his clothes at 6'8" tall in nothing but a pair of drum tight briefs.

Even though he looked a bit bewildered, it had clearly been an enjoyable process. Ken's pocket rocket threatened to break free from it's thin cotton prison any moment!

"Ken?" you ask hesitantly.

As his gaze swept down and focused on you, a huge grin broke out across his face.

"Awesome!", he shouted, "I'm taller than you now! This keeps getting better and better!"

"Yeah, better and better... " you mutter to yourself as you look straight ahead at his heaving chest...

You have the following choices:

1. The orange beam hits Ken again

*Noteb*
2. The purple beam hits Ken again

3. Another colored beam hits Ken

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thisguy (UN: spaghetti29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2582772-The-orange-beam-hits-Ken-again