*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finn is still there
  2. Sam
  3. Who is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1253442-Finn-is-still-there
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774380
What happens when a guy shrinks at McKinley?
This choice: Finn is still there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Finn is still there

    by: Unknown
"So, great outcome, huh!" you say, trying to overcome the awkward silence.
"Yeah it was. You were great; almost makes me regret drugging you." Finn says casually.
"What...?" you are bewildered.
"They should be kicking in about now."
"What did you do to me?" Just then, you began to feel odd. Not sick- but very dizzy. You pass out within five seconds; the last sound you here is Finn speaking.
"Oh, there we go!" When you wake up you still feel odd, but not dizzy anymore. You feel that something isn't right. It is only when you see a sneaker that you realize what has happened. The sneaker is huge: easily bigger than yourself. The sneaker moves and you figure out that it belongs to Finn. A giant teenager stood over you and laughed. He'd shrunken you. Instinctively, you try to escape. You run as far as you can towards the door and for a short time you begin to believe that you might escape but that feeling quickly passed. Finn laughed as he took one step towards you. That was all it took as suddenly the teen reaches down and scoops you in his hand. You are lifted sky high and when you arrive at the giant's face you almost throw up. "You're not getting away from me, runt." The giant states as he stares down at you- clutched in his hand.
"My name is Sam!" you yell out.
"No it's not, runt. You're no longer a person: you're a tiny, insignificant bug and should be treated as such. Speaking of which..."

You have the following choices:

1. Finn swallows you whole

*Noteb*
2. Finn continues to demean you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1253442-Finn-is-still-there