*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Food for Finn
  2. Finn is still there
  3. Sam
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1253450-Food-for-Finn
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774380
What happens when a guy shrinks at McKinley?
This choice: Finn swallows you whole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Food for Finn

    by: Unknown
"I was gonna wait till after I humiliated you for a while to eat you but what the heck; I'm a teenage footballer- I need all the protein I can get." The giant chuckles a bit as you are brought to his mouth. You beg and plead but it's no use: you're all his now. "Cya, dude" and with no explanation or apology, you are sucked like spaghetti into the awaiting trap. Whilst you are being swirled around the mouth, coated in the teen's saliva, you struggle with all your might to escape but resistance is futile. You are forced down the throat and into the stomach of the titan. Through his abs and the wall of his stomach you can hear Finn speaking to you again. "Mmm mmm mmm you were tasty little dude. Wish I could eat you again but oh well. Just think: you'll become part of me! You might become part of my abs, or even my butt! Rachel would love that. She's always spanking and groping it. It's a little weird but, hey, the ladies can't get enough! That would be a real honor, runt. Well, cya on the other side I guess!" You shudder, sit back and wait for your demise.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1253450-Food-for-Finn