*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Will
  2. Who is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1102319-Will
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774380
What happens when a guy shrinks at McKinley?
This choice: Will  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Will

    by: Liam
Will was alone in the choir, just after rehearsing a new song with the New Directions. He decided to hang back for a bit and get some marking done. He had marked about half the pile of Spanish homework when he began to feel a bit dizzy. "It's been a long day, I think I should go home and mark the rest tommorow..." Will said to himself. Packing his bag, he noticed the ceiling was getting further away and the floor closer. "Right, this is a sign I've really overworked myself! I'm so tired the world seems to be getting bigger..." Will said, walking out of the room. But by the time he was halfway out the room, he had shrunk to half an inch tall! "Oh god, I wasn't tired and imagining things - I've actually shrunk! How did this happen?" he gasped. Realising he'd be squashed if he stayed on the floor, he decided to climb up to a higher surface. But before he could do so, huge stomps made the floor quake. "It must be one of the glee club!" he gulped. Two huge feet came into view and Will looked up to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/1102319-Will