*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/2424974-Finn-sneaking-in-some-practice-on-a-song-to-wi
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774380
What happens when a guy shrinks at McKinley?
This choice: Finn, sneaking in some practice on a song to win back Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Finn, sneaking in some practice on a song to wi...

    by: Unknown
Finn pretty much doesn't notice will on the floor. Will starts to scream for Finn's attention but Finn doesn't hear him so will decides to climb Fin. Will starts climbing finn's shoe and makes it to his Shoulder but then Finn makes a sudden movement and will falls down finn's shirt and gets stuck between Finn's chest. Finn starts to practice the song that he will be performing with Rachel. The song had intense choreography evreytime Finn does a dance move Will is smushed between Finn's Pecs. Will tries to scream but Finn Can't hear him over the Music. Throughout the whole song Will is smushed between Finn's Pec's until he becomes Stuck To Finn's pec.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774380-Glee-Male-Shrinking/cid/2424974-Finn-sneaking-in-some-practice-on-a-song-to-wi