*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155561-See-Anna-crying-in-the-Common-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: See Anna crying in the Common room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

See Anna crying in the Common room

    by: pendelberry
As you round the corner passing the common room you hear someone crying from inside so you stop and walk back to the door. Looking into the room you see Anna in there crying on the couch. Walking in you trying not to startle her say "Hey Anna, are you ok?" Looking up from her hands you could tell she had been crying for quite a while with her puffy cheeks and bloodshot eyes. She replies in a gruff tone with " Just leave me alone you just want to take advantage of me just like everyone else in this county." Knowing that this was just a ploy to get you to leaveyou sit down next to her on the couch and say to her "look I'm not trying to hurt you or your feelings I just want to help." Lashing out a little she says angerly "No your not you just want to make fun of the huge Russian girl like everyone else." Not wanting to be a dick to her and make her say what had her upset but you knew that she just needed a friend right now you say to her "OK I don't know what happened and to be honest that's not important what is, is that I'm right here and I have a good shoulder to cry on if you need it."

Seeing that you were actually being genuine you saw the anger melt form her eyes only to be replaced by sorrow as she broke down sobbing saying "why do people here have to be so cruel." as she broke down you gently hugging her as she wept into your shoulder for a few more minutes.

Once she was finished crying you got up and got her a bottle of water and damp paper towel to wipe her face with. She drank the bottle of water and wiped her face thanking you for them as you sat back down next to her you say to her "what happened" She took a deep breath and said " you know the boy Danny right" you nod to her yes "well i had a small crush on him and he knew it so this morning we were supposed to meet up and have breakfast but as I arrived he was there with his friends and they all burst out laughing saying "look here comes the Russian frost giant better watch out she may step on you with her giant boots." about to start crying again you gently give her a hug around the shoulders and wait a few moments for her to continue . After a minute or two she speaks again saying "they all burst out laughing at that but what hurts the most was Danny's reply "I can't be leave this dumb broad actually showed up you guys owe me $20 bucks"

You look at her and say " I'm so sorry that Danny is an ass to everyone but I never thought he could be that cruel to anyone let alone someone as nice as you." Wiping a tear from her eye she looks at you and says " well I have always been teased by people about my size and especially my feet. back home all I can find that will fit my feet are combat boots and I can't afford the prices of custom-made shoes over here so these are all I have." looking at her massive combat boots you can see what they meant her feet were huge but the boots made them look even bigger. Suddenly it hits you and you jump up and say to her "Don't move ill be right back." Running back to your room you go in and grab your 3-foot soft cloth measure tape your mom gave you so you could measure your self for a new jacket she was going to have made for you. Running back you could see the surprise on Anna's face that you had actually returned.

Smiling at her you say to her "well I may not be able to help with the attitude of Danny or his moronic bunch of friends but there is one thing I can do." Holding up the rolled up measuring tape she looks at you with a perplexed look on her face and asks " what is that for?" You smile at her and say "I'm going to measure your feet." Immediately pulling her boot-clad feet in with a look of surprise and a little fear in she says " Why on earth would you do that." Smiling at her you say "please just trust me I promise you it is for a good reason." Still, with a nervous look on her face, she looks at you and says "your not going to use this to tease me are you?" You laugh a little and say "No I'm not, I promise you will love the what I plan on doing with the measurements I'm just asking you to trust me for just a little while and you will understand my reasoning behind it."

She sat there quiet for a minute before she lowered her feet back to the floor and says in a nervous tone " please don't make fun of me once you see them." You smile at her and say " I promise I won't. Now tickle them that I can't promise." with a big smile on your face. Finally smiling her self she nods to you and says "ok go ahead."

You sit down on the floor in front of her and grab her right boot placing it in your lap you slowly untie the laces and loosen up the boot before you lift her foot again grabbing the heal of the boot and slowly pulling it off her foot once off her foot you saw that she had on a pair of long white socks that were still completely clean. Though the boots made her feet look bigger than they were her feet were still truly massive. Reaching up to pull her sock off she pulls her foot back and says "do you have to take the socks off?" You look up at her with a reassuring smile and say "yes I have to to get an accurate measurement. " Reluctantly she gave you back her foot. Slowly you remove her sock revealing one of the most beautiful feet you had ever seen her soles were perfect no blemishes or marks, no sine of callous or hardening they were a very light cream color and were the thickest soles you had ever seen. Gently grabbing her foot you discover not only do they look soft but they may, in fact, be the softest feet you have ever touched.

Placing her heel on your knee you undo the measuring tape and measure from heel to the tip of her big toe writing down the length of 27" you then measure the width at the ball of her foot 10 inches at the middle of her arch 7.5" and at the heel 6" you then measure the width at her toes 9.5" and the length of her big toe 4" then you place her foot flat on the floor and measure the height of her foot it was 2.5" tall at the ball of her foot and 4" at her arch with the arch being 1.75" . You measure her left foot the same way with only a minimum of differences. Seeing that she was still a little nervous about what you were doing you decide to lighten the mood by gently picking her left foot up and acting as though you were going to measure it again but at the last second you drop your tape and begin to lightly tickle her arch sending her it to a fit of laughter the surprising thing to you tho is that she didn't try to take her foot away from you she just burst out laughing and would scrunch and wiggle her toes wildly as you tickled her foot. After a few minutes of tickling her, you stop giving her a chance to catch her breath.

After she had caught her breath you smiled at her and said "I told you no promises on the tickling part." finally with a true grin on her face she says back " You did say that." with that she starts laughing again and says "I really needed that thank you." You then put her socks and shoes on before getting up with your notepad and say to her "well now I have some work to do but if you need anything or just want to talk im in room 412 down the hall or you can call me here." and with that you hand her your cell number written down on a piece of paper. She smiles up at you and says " Thank you for this." smiling at her you say "don't thank me what are friends for." and with that, you hug her goodbye and leave the room

Heading out of the dorm building you get on the bus and head for downtown you are going to get her some custom shoes but what kind

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Super fancy high heals

2. Smart sensible shoes

*Noteb*
3. You see a girl named alex on the buss

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155561-See-Anna-crying-in-the-Common-room