*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155570-Smart-sensible-shoes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Smart sensible shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Smart sensible shoes

    by: pendelberry
As you think about it high heels on a 6'5" woman is kinda ridiculous so you head to the mall and walk into the custom shoe shop. As you walk in you are greeted by a beautiful woman she is 6'2 and has short brown hair with amber colored eyes. she happily says " welcome to our shop my name is Becca how can I help you today." Smiling back you walk over to the counter and say to her " well today I'm on a mission to make someone's year and I hope your the one who can help me."

Smiling at what you had said she says "well as long as its foot related I believe I can help you with just about anything." Thinking to yourself "yea like letting me cum on your soles." but you had to behave so you said back to her "then I'm in the right place I think ." now reaching into your backpack you pull out the notepad with Anna's measurements you look at Becca and say "Ok what is the largest size shoe you can make?" Now with a slight look of annoyance on her face for just the briefest of moments before she has it gone, she says "sir we don't make gag or clown shoes here." Laughing a little you sayto her"no, no I have a friend who where's size 26 shoes and she can't find anything other than boots that fit her so I'm going to surprise her with some new shoes." Feeling more than a little embarrassed Becca says "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have opened my mouth please forgive me." Smiling at her you say "nothing to be sorry about we live in a college town I know that has happened more than a few times." Feeling revealed that you weren't offended she replies with "more than you would think. But to answer your question the largest we have made is a size 28. She is actually a regular of ours gets a few pairs each year"

Setting the piece of paper down so Becca can read it you say I hope that is all the measurements you need to make her some good comfortable shoes." Reading over what you have she says "this is perfect I can have dad make her anything you would like with these measurements I'm actually impressed you knew to get all of them and for both feet, you must have worked in a shoe store before."

Not thinking you just Blurt out absent-mindedly "no I just have a thing for feet you see." as soon as the words left your mouth you realize your mistake and grab your mouth blushing profusely. Laughing for a few moments before Becca says back to you "no need to be embarrassed about that hell if you feel like giving me a foot rub while your here ill throw in a discount on your shoes" winking as she said that you are now blushing even more but now you are also turned on by this turn of events having seen and touched Anna's feet and not being able to do anything about it you are more than a little hot and bothered and getting at some feet is just the ticket.

With that, you throw caution to the wind and say "you've got your self a deal there Becca." Laughing again she says " alright then you get a 10% discount on your shoes as long as you get 2 pairs." looking up at the prices they were a little high $25 for 2 flip-flops 50 for Velcro sandals 80 for leather sandals, 80 for flats any color or 150 for 2 135 for 2 inch heels and 150 for 4 inches add $10 for anything over size 18.

Looking at it you say to her "give me 2 flip-flops one in baby blue and the other in white, and 2 pairs of flats one black the there blue." Becca puts it into the register and says "that's $195 but with your discount ill just say $180 how does that sound." Reaching into your back pocket you pull out your debit card and say "sounds good to me, how long do you think it will take to make them?" Thinking to her self for a second she says " well we don't have any orders today and he just finished up the last order so it'll only take 20 minutes to do the flip-flops the flats if I ask him to put a rush on it about an hour a piece unless you want them decorated but that does cost more." You say to her so just about 2 and a half hours well I guess that's enough time to give you a good foot massage." Laughing a little she says "ow your going to be fun." before she walks to the backhanding her dad the order she tells him " hey dad this is a gift for someone who is leaving soon so can you put a rush on them to get them done in a few hours, and before you ask they already paid up front." Smiling at hearing that he gruffly says yea but I won't be doing anything else today so tell any other orders they'll have to wait a few days to get their orders filled." kissing him on the head Becca says "your the best dad."

Walking back into the front of the store she says " well he's on it so I guess we should get started too." with a big grin on her face she comes from around the counter clad in flats. smiling to your self you are elated that she has size 22 wide feet. As you sit down she sits in the chair in front of you and
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2155570-Smart-sensible-shoes