*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dominant
  2. The Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061811-Dominant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755392
Choose a role: dominant or submissive
This choice: Dominant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dominant

    by: Commander Dartimien
She kneels before you, clad only in her stockings and her high-heeled pumps. Her panties, bra, and the rest of the businesslike outfit she usually wears have been discarded in a pile over in the far corner. She stares at the floor below you, your boots filling her vision. She has been instructed not to look up at you without permission. "How harsh of a master do you want me to be?" you growl, keeping your voice low.
"As harsh as you can be," she whispers, her voice barely audible.
"What was that?"
"As harsh as you can be, Master," she says, her voice louder this time.
You reach down, grabbing a fistful of her brown hair at the back of her neck and pulling her up to her feet, and then higher so that you are eye-to-eye. "Did you forget who I am?" you growl. "Or are you intentionally being a little tease to try and lure me? Huh?" You bare your teeth at her.
She whimpers as you hold her up by her hair. "I was teasing Master..."
"So you`re a little tease, hm? A slut? Is that what you are? Teasing people to get something out of them? Perhaps you like having men feel you up?" You shake her by her hair a bit before pulling her higher, forcing her up onto her tiptoes, her heels popping out of her shoes. Her eyes watered, tears forming.
"No, Master, I am not a slut..."
"Really?" you ask, lowering her back into her heels and glaring haughtily into her eyes. "You wanted me to be your Master though. You wanted to submit. If you're not a slut, then you're my slave!" you see her swallow nervously.
"I'm a pet... I-"
You drag her forward until your eyes are but an inch apart. "A pet is both a slave and a slut. It can be whatever its master wishes it to be. You wanted me to be your Master, and that makes you my pet. You are both; my slave and my slut. And as long as I am your Master, you will answer to those names, understood?" She nods rapidly, both loving and hating your harshness. She is yours.

You...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Commander Dartimien (UN: dartimien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Commander Dartimien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061811-Dominant