*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Order her to suck you off
  2. Dominant
  3. The Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061813-Order-her-to-suck-you-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755392
Choose a role: dominant or submissive
This choice: Order her to suck you off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Order her to suck you off

    by: Commander Dartimien
You force her down to her knees again, releasing her hair. "Now, slut, you're going to show me just how adept you are. Get down there and suck me off, and don't even think about teasing me." You reach down, taking hold of her hair again and pulling her face closer to your groin. "You may use your hands ONLY to open my pants, and you will thank me for this honor."
"Yes Master, thank you Master," she mutters, taking off your pants with her hands and taking your engorged member into her mouth. She sucks deeply, closing her eyes as she bathes it within her warm, wet mouth. She begins to work your length, her brow furrowed in concentration, determined to impress you if that is at all possible.
You stand above her, her hair still loosely held in your hand as you gaze down at her, watching. "Do a good job and there is a reward in it for you. Fail me and it will be a punishment." She nods at your words, moving her lips further down your length. She takes it all the way into her throat, sucking hard on it and focusing intently. She switches between long, soft sucks and short fast ones to give you some variety; hoping to please you. You nod in approval. "Very good, Slut. You've done this before, haven't you? You are a good little slut, taking that all the way down your throat like that." You purr, watching her. And then you smile wickedly. "You have three minutes to bring me to an orgasm. If you succeed, there will be a reward. If you fail, Slave, there will be a punishment."

You have the following choices:

1. She fails

*Noteb*
2. She succeeds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Commander Dartimien (UN: dartimien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Commander Dartimien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061813-Order-her-to-suck-you-off