*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She fails
  2. Order her to suck you off
  3. Dominant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061822-She-fails
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755392
Choose a role: dominant or submissive
This choice: She fails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She fails

    by: Commander Dartimien
Hearing your words, she sucks faster. Too fast, actually, as she's trying to hurry you along. All of her skills vanish and she ends up stuck sucking on you frantically to avoid a punishment, not realizing that she's unwittingly racing down the best path for it. You continue to watch, noting the clock for a moment and smirking. You can see her pace increasing, and you can feel an orgasm approaching, but you fight it down intentionally.
Panicking now, she forgets your standing order and begins to lightly tease your member, running her tongue lightly over it, kissing and mouthing the head between her full lips.
You roughly seize her hair, pulling it to get her attention. "No teasing, slut!" you bark. "I know it's what you're used to, always teasing men with that body of yours, but I'm not like them. When I say "suck me off", I mean it! Now get back to work. Two minutes to go." She squeaks as you pull her hair, mumbling a brief apology before going back to sucking you, hoping that you will orgasm before two minutes run out, but you can tell by her eyes that she is already expecting the punishment. As she thinks about what the punishment will be--each hypothesis more terrifying than the last - her heart rate increases more and more until she becomes careless with her sucking, trying vainly to concentrate.
You watch her eyes drift to the clock. Thirty seconds. You watch the defeat settle in as she keeps sucking, but without life or feeling. "Give up, slave?" you ask. She pulls away from your length, sighing and hanging her head. "Yes, Master." She kneels there, awaiting her punishment. What kind will she receive?

You have the following choices:

1. Tease/Denial

*Noteb*
2. Whipping/Spanking

*Noteb*
3. Hot Wax/Clamps

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Commander Dartimien (UN: dartimien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Commander Dartimien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061822-She-fails