*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3078860-There-Goes-A-City
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Go throughout town and absorb all those pesky mortals!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

There Goes A City

    by: JAppleseed
Melissa gave a sinister smile. “I know,” she said, “I can go absorb those pesky mortals in my town! They can serve more of a use fueling their goddess's growth!” Melissa walked over to her town. She noticed that she effectively towered over the whole town. Not that that mattered to her.

Melissa laid down in the middle of a street, crushing buildings that were unfortunate enough to be located near her. “And now,” she said, “the fun begins!”

Melissa began to absorb everything around her. It started out as absorbing some poor fools that had wandered near her, but she also began absorbing buildings, stop signs, and even streets.

“Oh,” Melissa moaned, “MORE!” Melissa began to pant as she felt herself surge in growth, absorbing every pylon, ever power pole, every restaurant, every human.

Unfortunately for Melissa, there was nothing left for her to grow. Melissa frowned. Sighing, she stood up and immediately found herself staring into space. She had grown to be 1100 feet.

“I’m… so… big,” she moaned, taking in her growth. “And I still… want… more!”

You have the following choices:

1. Absorb more cities

*Noteb*
2. Try absorbing the ground?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JAppleseed (UN: apples877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3078860-There-Goes-A-City