*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3086705-A-Few-Cities-Knocked-off-the-Map
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Absorb more cities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

A Few Cities Knocked off the Map

    by: JAppleseed
Melissa recalled that there were a number of cities nearby, and that she could use those to fuel her growth. “Yes,” Melissa said sinisterly, “that should work. More growth for me!”

Melissa walked over to a nearby city. Immediately, she laid down on the city, crushing most buildings. She also heard buildings get crushed by her from nearby cities as well, meaning that she could absorb all of those cities combined.

“Well,” Melissa grinned, “here goes!” Melissa began to absorb all the cities she was crushing. Everything she absorbed, every inch she grew, every moment her body became more and more like a goddess, it emboldened her. It made her horny. But most importantly, she felt like an actual goddess.

Melissa took great pleasure in all the growth she was getting. She could feel herself expanding more and more. “Yes! More!” Melissa cried out. “More growth for your goddess!” Melissa had never felt anything like this before. And it pleased her.

Unfortunately, to her disappointment, her growth stopped. “Aw,” Melissa pouted, “I’ve stopped growing!” Melissa stood up to observe the wreckage and she noticed something. She could see all of North America from where she was standing.

She had grown to be 10000 feet, having absorbed even more cities while she was enjoying herself. “Wow,” Melissa said in awe, “look at all of this… fuel for me! But… I do kind of want to play around with my new subjects…”

You have the following choices:

1. Absorb all of North America

*Noteb*
2. Toy around with her new subjects

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JAppleseed (UN: apples877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3086705-A-Few-Cities-Knocked-off-the-Map