*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3078459-Like-a-Sponge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Do something else "productive"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Like a Sponge

    by: JAppleseed
“Well that was fun!” Melissa exclaimed with glee. “But I think I’m done here. I’ve got something else I want to try…” She moved away from the power station, her steps leaving footprints implanted in the ground.

Melissa walked around aimlessly until she found what she was looking for - her town’s swimming pool. It was quite big for a local swimming pool, featuring several different “areas” for kids to swim in.

None of that mattered to Melissa. She was eager to see what would happen when she absorbed water. She also noticed that no one was in the pool. “Hmph,” Melissa grunted, “figures. They can’t bear the truth of my godlike body!”

Melissa was unsure of how she was going to lay down in the pool, until she eventually decided to wing and positioned herself so that her body would be in the water at least.

Almost immediately, Melissa felt herself growing, but slow. “Aw!” Melissa pouted. “I grow so slow when I absorb water! But I guess I can… savor… in it…” She lost her train of thought as she got more and more horny from growing. She felt her body filling up like a sponge, absorbing all the water.

After the water was drained, Melissa began absorbing the pool itself, which Melissa gladly welcomed. “I need more growth to make up for that!” She exclaimed.

Melissa stood up after a while to take a look at her surroundings. She immediately noticed that she was much taller than previously, going from 400 feet to standing at 650 feet.

“I’m so big,” Melissa moaned, “I’m like a goddess… no, I am a goddess! And a goddess needs some more growth!” Melissa pondered what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Go throughout town and absorb all those pesky mortals!

*Noteb*
2. Find more ways to expand her powers!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JAppleseed (UN: apples877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/3078459-Like-a-Sponge