*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2079535-I-think-I-need-a-little-more-umpft
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: "I think I need a little more umpft!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"I think I need a little more umpft!"

    by: themusclelover
200 feet tall, the Amazonian and muscular Melissa looked down at the houses as she had just outgrown, smiling evilly at their inferior size, "To think I lived in one of those tiny things! Ahahaaa I think my growth needs a bit more umpf?" She said to herslef out loud, she looked around, her height allowing her to spot things for miles around, the only thing blocking her view at this point were large tower blocks, but with what zhs had in mind she would soon dwarf even those! Finally, she had spotted it, the power station, spsupplying power for the entire city. She began to stroll over to it, it was still at least a 5 minute walk, she smashed through houses and flung cars off the street as she walked on one path to get there, her breasts bobbing and heaving and swaying with every step, she grew wetter and wetter with every step closer she got.

She arrived, she could see electric forking and flying off of loose pylons and generators, she grinned and stood with her legs apart over the entire complex, she readied herself to absorb all the power she was going to be fed and lowered her soaking pussy over the first pylon, electric jumped and sparked to her vagina and she bucked wildly in absolute pleasure, the tip of the pylon was inside her now, she threw her head back and opened her mouth side to scream in pleasure but hermvoice was stuck in her throat as her body pulsed and grew with the escalating pleasure, she reached 220 feet, so much energy was flowing into her super tight pussy as she tried to scream out, electric bolts striking and dancing along the inside of her vagina, conducted by her vaginal walls as she took in more and more, she lowered herself further instinctively, lost in throes of pleasure as her body exploded out with muscle and size, her ass filled out tremendously as her traps and shoulders rose up over her behind her head, still her voice was stuck and she was throwing her head around and around as she couldn't contain the power, 260 feet, 280 feet, on and on she grew. The power still filling her, she had slid her throbbing wet electrified pussy over the entirety of the pylon, finally the energy built and built on the pylon, Melissa's orgasm ever so close, it carried on building until the pylon exploded inside her and fizzed out, the jolt of GODLIKE energy sent her skyrocketing as she finally released and shot herself upright, standing once more and flexing her massive muscles as she released, her voice no longer stuck "OOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCKKKK, OHHHH GODDDDD YEAH!" Screamed Melissa, her body flooded with power as it rapidly expanded with muscle and flesh in all directions, she roared in orgasm as her cum flooded the facility. To her luck it stayed operational her God body still surging and widening as she reached 350 feet, 370 feet "MOOOREEEE!!" 400 feet! To the rest of city's luck she had stopped, for now, however she had some more ideas on mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Grind in the entire complex and GROW!!

2. Do something else "productive"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 themusclelover (UN: themusclelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/2079535-I-think-I-need-a-little-more-umpft