*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arthur (PBS)
  2. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1052856-Arthur-PBS
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Arthur (PBS)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Arthur (PBS)

    by: Kane01
"What the--what's that smell?"

Ash found himself in what looked like a huge synthetic cave. The only source of light was large opening in the ceiling at one end. The floor was he was lying on didn't feel like anything he had ever lied on before. It almost felt like cloth made with once inch thick nylon rope. The whole floor was covered in it.

He felt different, nothing he could put his finger on but something didn’t feel right. He was sure of one thing,he couldn’t lie down forever. The first time he tried to stand up Ash immediately fell straight back down on his ass. After sitting for a moment breathing in the odd smelling air, he tried to sit up again. This time he stayed on his feet.

Taking another look around he noticed the floor wasn't even. There were huge indentations in the floor, as something heavy with a round-ish surface had been pressed into it. And inside the indentations the colour of the fabric was darker, almost blackened. This was an alien environment and yet strangely familiar. Ash noticed something on the floor not far from him. Curious, he walked over to it. At first he didn't quite know what it was but as he looked at it some more he realized he was looking at a huge Number printed in the fabric.

(What was the number?)

You have the following choices:

1. A portal suddenly appears

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1052856-Arthur-PBS