*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Terror of the Timmy Tibble
  2. 6
  3. Arthur (PBS)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1720956-The-Terror-of-the-Timmy-Tibble
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: The Tibble Twins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Terror of the Timmy Tibble

    by: Kane01
Timmy Tibble couldn't believe his stroke of luck. It was a rather funny looking bug, but small. Lucky for him he'd seen it before he put his shoe on. He held it in a closed hand and all kinds of thoughts and ideas of what he could do with that bug came to mind. Then One really stood out above all the others. It could get him in trouble, but he could always blame it on his brother.

He and his brother were at DW's Birthday Party. There were people everywhere and lots of food. He'd never seen anyone eat a bug before. Timmy walked up to a table that had trays and plates of cake and sandwiches and pudding. He held up his closed fist, pondered for a moment, and made his decision. Opening up his hand and pinching the strange bug between the fingers of his other hand, he placed the Bug....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In a Sandwich

2. On a slice of cake (Sunk under the iceing)

*Noteb*
3. In the pudding

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1720956-The-Terror-of-the-Timmy-Tibble