*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1721005-On-a-slice-of-cake-Sunk-under-the-iceing
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: On a slice of cake (Sunk under the iceing)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

On a slice of cake (Sunk under the iceing)

    by: Kane01
Deep inside Ash there was a fear, a primal fear, the Fear of being eaten alive. And now that Fear had become a reality thanks to a King Kong sized four year old Brat. The icing of the cake was white and thick, and he'd been pushed into it good. It was like being in wet cement, though he could move his arms and legs he had no traction. He could do nothing but sit there and wait for someone to come over and eat him.

It was noisy, several voices speaking at once, someone had music on, he'd been screaming the whole time,all the while Giant versions of Arthur and his friends and family walked by. He was heard him by none of them. He couldn't yell loud enough to be heard over everything else. He knew somewhere the Tibble twin was watching and waiting anxiously.

Someone announced it was time to eat. They began to horde around the table, Hungry faces stared down at him, Hands reached down around him, he felt the slice of cake being lifted. looking upward he stared into the face of is unknowing executioner.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jane

*Noteb*
2. Arthur

*Noteb*
3. DW

4. Buster

5. Other Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1721005-On-a-slice-of-cake-Sunk-under-the-iceing