*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait a while
  2. Arthur
  3. 7
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1060318-Wait-a-while
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Wait a while  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wait a while

    by: Kane01
Better safe than a stain. Things were looking a bit too busy out there so Ash just decided to hang out in the closet and watch the world go by. Sure it didn't smell the best at ground level but it was a hellova lot safer than being out in the open.

The Doorbell rang. He watched as Arthur let Buster into the house, that's when he noticed Arthur was wearing shoes. So that's why he didn't put them on. But wait a sec, who's shoe had Ash been in if it wasn't his? Oh well, maybe it was his dress shoes or something. As he watched them walk away, Ash began to think of his immediate future. He didn't know how he got here, but he was coming up with a theory. And he didn't know if he could ever get back. There was a real possibility he'd be spending the rest of his life there, however long it would be. If he wanted to survive here, Ash knew he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. He had been lucky so far, but it was only a matter of time before his luck ran out and he ended up crushed under some giant's foot.

He had to get help. Problem was, getting someone's attention wasn't going to be easy. And then there was the question of whose attention should he be trying to get? The Adults would be Ideal, but they were much larger than the children. And the children were smaller but would they be mature enough to deal with? Arthur or his friend’s maybe, but D.W? Most likely not, how much maturity would a four or five year old have? Not much if he remembered his own childhood correctly.

So those were his choices, either he tried to get help from the parents or the kids.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Parents

2. Arthur or His Friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1060318-Wait-a-while