*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arthur or His Friends
  2. Wait a while
  3. Arthur
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1703092-Arthur-or-His-Friends
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: Arthur or His Friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Arthur or His Friends

    by: Kane01
Well, the best place to get Arthur's attention would be the confines of his bedroom ,but Damn. That was going to be harder than he thought.

Each step to the upstairs level had to have been 25 to 40 feet high, and there were 12 of them. Getting down wouldn't be too much trouble because of the way each step was designed, but going up was going to be a bitch. Unless he could get a ride up there. If he could jump on someone's foot as they walked upstairs he/she could just carry him up, all he had to do was grab on and hold on tight.

"Nah, that would never work."

Not far from the stairs Ash saw a laundry basket, inside he saw clean cloths neatly folded. No doubt someone would be dropping them off to various rooms in the house, including any rooms upstairs. he could easily hide among the articles of clothing without being detected, as least he thought so, heck he'd been here almost a half hour and none of them seemed to have notice him yet.

He began to feel the floor boards vibrate, someone was coming. Looking around to make sure the coast was clear, Ash ran to the laundry basket. It was a wicker basket and it was easy to climb up into it, well easier compared to trying to climb up a set of giant size stairs. He jumped in and crawled under several articals of clothing, a few moments later he could here Giant size footsteps. He heard Jane Humming a tune to herself and his ears popped and was suddenly propelled upward as Jane picked up the basket.

Hidden under the clothes Ash had no clue where he was going. He knew He was going up stairs, which is were he wanted to go, but what the final distination was he had no idea. There was a pause, a door opened, and Jane walked into a room. He felt the Laundry basket placed on a surface. Suddenly He felt weight on top and under him as Jane's hand closed around the peice of clothing underneath and on top of him.

It was a tight grasp, the grip was forceing the wind out of his lungs. Jane was completely unaware that she was crushing Ash between her fingers, if she had she would've been very sorry about it. Luckily it was only momentary as she placed the two articals of clothing into a dresser drawer. She closed the dresser but in her rush to get things done, the drawer was left slightly opened. Waiting for Jane to leave, and also to get his breath back, Ash climbed up over the edge of the dresser drawer. He was definetly in a bedroom. But who's bedroom?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Arthur's room

*Noteb*
2. DW's Room (uh oh)

*Noteb*
3. Parents Bedroom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/1703092-Arthur-or-His-Friends