*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/H6XMLW5VR-A-female-friend-of-yours
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: A female friend of yours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A female friend of yours

    by: Mr. George
Questioning the need to go out in public, and reveal to the world your new petite feminine body, you confess that you do need a woman's perspective. Your nerves tingle at the daring. The reality so much more intense than any of your stories managed to capture.

The world so much bigger, more intimidating. Your body so much weaker, and vulnerable. Your excitement spikes at the contrast. Your nips stiffening, and the squirming in the pit of your stomach is joyous and intriguing.

Pulling on your most casual clothes for lazing about the house. Even they fit differently, the sleeves of your baggy sweater have to be rolled up to ensure more than your finger tips are visible. The jogging bottoms need to be tied tightly, around your reduced waist. Accentuating how much fuller your rump feels, and looks.

Despite the top smothering you, the outline of your bust is still clear. The trace of your original features still present if you look hard enough. Your chin softened, smoother and more feminine. But a careful look will reveal you're still the same person.

A whimper dies in your throat, as you catch your driving licence picture as you slip it in your pocket. You wish this wasn't necessary, as you slip your phone, and keys in too. Thankfully, your phone still recognises your fingerprint.

The fear, and excitement spike as you head for the front door. Time to reveal this side of your personality to Sharon. Already imagining how the conversation will go. You suspect you'll need to reveal your passion for writing, it might be... it must be behind this transformation.

The front door clicks as you pull it shut behind you. Taking a deep shuddering breath, you brace yourself to face this world as a woman.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/H6XMLW5VR-A-female-friend-of-yours